Please read carefully the pre-treatment care below prior to your treatment and don’t hesitate to reach out at anytime should you have any questions or concerns.
RF MICRONEEDLING PRE-TREATMENT CARE:
- Discontinue use of active ingredients such as Retin-A®, Retinoids, Vitamin A creams, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, Hydroquinone, Benzoyl Peroxide and other topical medications/antibiotics for 3-5 days before your CIT or Microneedling treatment. No Accutane for 6 months before treatment.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior to treatment.
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days before the treatment.
- Increase hydration levels prior to treatment.
- No shaving the day of the treatment, skin must be clean without lotion, oil, makeup, deodorant, powder, perfume or sunscreen.
- Please bring a hat or protective gear for post treatment, as sunscreen cannot be applied.
- If there is a history of cold sores, an antiviral agent should be taken for 2 days prior to and day of treatment.
- Client cannot be treated if the following is presented: active cold sores, herpes simplex, or warts in the rea to be treated, open sores, sunburn, or excessively sensitive skin within the application area, pregnancy, dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the application area.